Tuesday 4 September 2018

Hogwarts Adventure (AGPS 09-01-18)

It's that time of year again...last Saturday was Back to Hogwarts day! We didn't go quite as all out as we did last year, but I couldn't completely miss out on the fun, so my two Gryffindors geared up for some pictures before catching the train Home. Enjoy!
Miss Lissie.
~Miss Saige~
This is one of my favourites!
~Group Pics~





Adventure?

Alright, Witches, Wizards, Muggles, No-Mages, thank you for stopping by today for my double post to make up for missing yesterday! Did you have a good Labor Day? How were you spending the extra day off? Did you do anything for Back to Hogwarts Day?
I'd love to hear down below!
Much love.
<3
~Lu, Lissie-Mae, & Saige

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh where did you get the Hogwarts uniforms (aside from madam malkins) i remember looking on etsy several years ago and didn't love any of them enough to justify the price. Is everyone in the dollhouse a Gryffindor? I think i'd be a Ravenclaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! My parents bought them from Amazon, two different times, which is why they're slightly different! Etsy is very expensive when it comes to Hogwarts uniforms! Not all of the dolls are Gryffindor, I did a post last year, you can read it here: http://thechickenmarm.blogspot.com/2017/09/back-to-hogwarts2017-agps.html showing which house each of my dolls' are in! I'd be a Hufflepuff!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Lu

      Delete