Wednesday 25 July 2018

Marie's Dance Session (AGPS OG Opening+Review 02-08-18)

Hullo everyone! Today's photo-shoot is inspired by, 1) This OG outfit that my Mawmaw gave me for Christmas, 2) My recent experiences with different dance classes. I figured Marie would be good for this photo-shoot because she reminds me of Mckenna, I know McKenna was gymnastics, but still! It's cute on her anyway. Let's begin.
The set includes: Tank top, leggings, sneakers, and (2) ponytail holders.
The backpack came from target separately!
Time for some stretches!
When your doll is more flexible then you are...
All finished for the day.
Overall this outfit is cute, but not my favourite. XD
Apologies for the February post, I found another back-load of photo-shoots, but we'll catch up again! I enjoyed taking this photo-shoot, as I had just tried a contemporary, jazz, and two different ballet classes over the course of two weeks before taking these pictures! It was a fun experience, and Marie enjoyed trying some of the stretches and poses out for herself.
Enjoy your day!
<3
~Lu&Marie-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment