Wednesday 27 June 2018

Redheads with Bunnies (AGPS 04-01-18)

Hiya friends, today's post is from April, back before I left for my trip to Oregon. It's a post of my redheads, and I really love the way it turned out. Enjoy!
This is probably my favourite picture from the shoot.
Lissie-Mae.
Willa-Katherine-Truly.
Saige
Wellies.
Bunnies!!
Isn't this one so cute?
Thanks for stopping by!
What was your favourite picture? Have you ever pet a bunny before? Our neighbour used to have two that we would go play with sometimes. They are very smelly! Did you know that bathing a bunny could make it die because they have no way to warm themselves up after getting wet. On  a happier note, Willa is settling in nicely, and I'm planning her bedroom for when the new dollhouse is set up, I'm sure there will be a blogpost on it.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
<3
~The Redhead girls: Lu, Saige, Lissie-Mae, & Willa-Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment