Wednesday 7 March 2018

Ania Visits with Spring (AGPS 03-07-18)

Hullo loves, today we begin with an apology. There was no post last week--at all. I'm sorry, but we're going to leave it at that. Last Wednesday didn't register as Wednesday in my head until the next day, at which point I was too tired to muster a post, though I will have you know that I did try. Life is crazy right now as a lot of new things have begun, and a lot of massive projects are taking place, my family has been doing well to make it one week from the next without being completely exhausted. But you're not here for a speech, you're here for pictures. Enjoy these pictures I took today, yep! They're fresh off the camera! <3
 Ania has been waiting by the door for almost a month waiting for the right weather to take pictures in. Today proved to be good enough!
 Lady-Banks Roses.
 These are white ones of the same flower. :)
 Snow-drops!
 I spy with my little eye, a bumble bee enjoying a feast!
Who is ready for spring break? I am! Which of these pictures is your favourite? Is it spring or winter still where you live?
Thanks for sticking with me!
<3
~Lu & Kanani-Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment