Tuesday 13 February 2018

A Very Dollie Galentine's Day-2018

Hullo friends! It's Galentine's Day, and there's no better way to spend the day with friends (or sisters) that you love dearly. A few of my dollies (the others were otherwise occupied) pulled on their festive colours and posed for a few pictures in our V-day room. Enjoy!
 Pretty Lissie with her green eyes and red overalls. =)
 Ruthie and Rose chilling with the toys on the couch.
 Marie, just being Marie.
Sugar joined in on the fun.
 Down in the kitchen Kit and Grace were prepping a sweet snack for their sisters.
~Portraits~
Lissie-Mae.
 I love this picture very much. Her eyes just glow.
Balloons.
Miss Ruthie-Lila. 
 Then there's Caroline...
 Group picture!
 Thank you for coming along for today's post, I've got a few planned for tomorrow as well, I just thought it'd be fun to post these today so perhaps they won't get lost in the maze of business. I hope you all had a fantastic Tuesday, see you all tomorrow!
<3
~Lu & Six out of the Nine Dollies

4 comments:

  1. Your dolls look so cute and festive, especially Felicity! I really like all the decorations, too. :)
    ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks awesome! A great party. I love the tiny owl in the mailbox!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I was wondering if anyone would notice her. She wants to go to Hogwarts one day, we'll have to see if that'll happen though. I think the other owls would tease her for her blue spots.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      <3
      ~Lu

      Delete