Tuesday 29 August 2017

Ruthie's Birthday Party (08-22-17)

Hey peeps! The 22nd was a very special birthday...Miss Ruthie-Lila's! Kit and I put together a small party for her, here's a few pictures from their fun.
Little Ruthie joined in. ^
And then it was time for Ruthie to open her gift...She got a mega blocks figurine!
(She was on clearance at Target awhile back for 1.98. Just so you know!)
Here are all of the ones in this series.
A closer look at the one she received.
I love the little hat! It made me all nostalgic about playing with polly pockets when I was younger! =)
I think Ruthie is pleased.
~Best-friend Birthday Photo-shoot~
What sort of secrets do you reckon they're sharing?
Do you have any plans for the weekend? I'm having my Long Expected Birthday Party! :P There might be a post on that, depending on how many pictures actually get taken. If you have Ruthie, what did you do for her birthday?
<3
~Lu, Kit, & Ruthie-Lila

5 comments:

  1. kit and Ruthie are good friends aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're very good friends! Thank you for stopping by, Mary-Elizabeth!
      =)
      ~Lu

      Delete
  2. Great party set up! The treats and presents look awesome.

    I think we have that mini figure! i know we showed off another one last month, but I think I've seen that in our stash somewhere. She's really cute. I like the hat.

    So glad you got in a BFF shoot too. The third BFF photo is my favorite.

    Happy belated birthday!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun to set up the party. Ruthie doesn't get pictures taken often, so it was nice to give her and Kit a photo-shoot to themselves. :)
      Thank you for your encouragement!
      ~Lu

      Delete
  3. What a lovely party! Thanks for sharing your special day.

    ReplyDelete