Wednesday 23 August 2017

Caroline in Cinderella Blue (AGPS, 08-11-17)

Hullo everyone! Don't worry, we're back with a normal doll photo-shoot now. Today we have one of my pretty Caroline dressed in a very Cinderella inspired way. I realised that I hadn't put Caroline in her birthday dress yet, that I can remember at least. I figured it was about time. So, here we go, but let's start with, what I think is a relevant 'tea-quote'.
Also--if you want to put on 'Dilly, dilly', or 'Strong' from the Cinderella soundtrack, I won't judge you. =)
Her Tiara is from VTC. :)
Who is your favourite Disney Princess? Which one was your favourite picture?
Thanks for stopping by friends! I'll talk to you soon!
=)
~Lu & Caroline-Rose

1 comment:

  1. This is one of our favorite dresses too. Gramma Enne mentioned liking it on a phone call so we had to get it for the collection.

    Awesome tea quote.

    Pocahontas is my favorite princess followed closely by Cinderella. Favorite prince is Phillip from Sleeping Beauty.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete