Tuesday 4 April 2017

Becca's Birthday Photo-Shoot (04-04-17)

Hullo, hullo, hullo! If it isn't a redhead with another photo-shoot, I'm not sure, but it feels like awhile since I posted a photo-shoot, and not just a review, even though this post could be considered a review. Whatever, today it Miss Rebecca's birthday. It's a little funny, Becca is my Mum's doll, and Becca's birthday is the day after my Mum's. =) Let's begin with the pictures, shall we?
#shefelllikethis. XD
 
 
 
 
 
I was trying to find a song or poem to put to this photo-shoot, because I think that'd be fun, but I found nothing. Ah well, I hope you enjoyed. Do you have a Rebecca, how are you celebrating today? Happy Tuesday!
<3
~Lu
P. S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway, you still have two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment