Friday 20 March 2015

Caroline Rose's first Photo-shoot outside(First Day of Spring)

Happy First day of spring everyone!
I start this post about two weeks ago...and I'm just getting around to posting it, But it seems pretty accurate for today! I hope you enjoy.
~
We had a beautiful day a couple of days ago(It was probably a couple of weeks ago now...I am so behind again!), So I took this opportunity to take Caroline outside for a photo-shoot.  
A silker was spotted....

The grass is so much greener now...it looks like another yard!
Now onto Caroline!
This dress goes very well with her eyes.
The sky was so pretty!

It was so windy.












Shadows!

Did you like this photo-shoot? 
What was your favourite picture?
Are you excited about spring?
I will try to post again soon!
~Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment