Monday 26 August 2013

a little bit of everything!

One day kit was in her room...
The phone started to ring
she picked it up and
 said hello?
Ruthie: Hey Kit can you come to town with me.
Kit: sure I'd Love to.
Ruthie: don't forget we still have to take the pictures for the photo contest .
Kit: Oh yeah we need to, I'll bring my camera!
I'll meet you down the road!
Ruthie: Okay see you then.
Kit: Bye.
Ruthie: Bye. 
Kit hung up the phone.
Lets see what I need to bring....
Now is a good time to try out my new bag!

Marisa and her dolls are doing a photo contest...check out her website!
http://www.marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com/
This is my violet tea set.
Grandmother gave me the tea pot last year, and mom gave me the rest this year!
The B's gave me the tea!
I found "Happy birthday Felicity" at Goodwill today!
And I also found these at Dollar General.
Sharpies and sticky notes.
1.50$ for all of them.
And I got this at Target for my AG dollhouse!
(It was in the locker decorations)
for 10.00$
Kit got a new Webkinz...it's actually a Kinz clip, But it's almost the perfect size!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lu~

No comments:

Post a Comment